The Australian Embassy congratulates the following grant recipients of our Direct Aid Program (DAP) who received funding for projects in their communities to reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development:
• Tamil Resource Conservation Trust in Yap - $20,000
• Drought Resistant Farming in Palau - $16,691.99
• Majuro Cooperative School – $15,157.48
• Seinwar Elementary School in Pohnpei - $7,203.04
• Pohnpei Swimming Club - $1,820.00
The Direct Aid Program (DAP) is a flexible, small grants scheme for development activities for up to USD $20,000. The emphasis of the program is addressing basic humanitarian hardships.
Presently, DAP applications with a focus on health, education; poverty alleviation, and/or gender equality are being prioritized. DAP applications can be submitted year-round.
For further details and to apply, click here:
The Australian Embassy in Pohnpei is not currently advertising any vacancies.
Australia Awards Scholarships - now closed until February 2019.