Australia Awards Scholarships for 2020 intake is CLOSED.
The Australian Embassy congratulates the following grant recipients of our Direct Aid Program (DAP) who received funding for projects in their communities to reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development:
• CARE Micronesia - $15,000.00
• Pohnpei SDA School - $20,000.00
• Majuro Cooperative School – $15,157.48
• Yap Coconut Restoration Project - $19,890.05
• Palau Airai Fishing Cooperative - $19,500.00
The Direct Aid Program (DAP) is a flexible, small grants scheme for development activities for up to USD $20,000. The emphasis of the program is addressing basic humanitarian hardships.
Presently, DAP applications with a focus on health, education; poverty alleviation, and/or gender equality are being prioritized. DAP applications can be submitted year-round.
For further details and to apply, click here: